Vintage Themed Wedding
A lovely vintage themed wedding at Southover Grange, Lewes.
Sue & I had to dress up for this one. Sue looked great in her outfit, with black fascinator and not only that, I eventually found a quality vintage suit.
Helen looked fantastic in her dress..
Kev and his brother Doug his best man, were wearing kilts and everyone really looked the part.
The lovely gardens in the grounds gave us some stunning options for some eye catching shots.
The last shot was my favourite image of Kev & Helen’s wedding day and I managed to get it processed and framed ready to present to them at the reception the next evening.
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018
- Richard & Amanda (Ockenden Manor & Talbot, Cuckfield) - June 2, 2018
- Chris & Katie (Brinsop Court) - May 19, 2018
- Cat & Dale (South Lodge, Horsham) - December 9, 2017
- Beka & Lewis (Three Crowns) - May 20, 2017