A lovely relaxed wedding and in the beautiful setting of South Lodge, Horsham. Cat & Dale are a fab couple finally deciding to tie the knot in style! Not only that, it was a December wedding, just a couple of weeks before Xmas, so a wonderful atmosphere too. Lots of Xmas trees, lights and decorations to give it that wonderfully happy feel.
For the girls, getting ready was a real hive of activity. Makeup and hair was handled very professionally. Hair by Laura Fowels and makeup by Kate Simpson.
The boys were all pretty relaxed and so we had a fun photo shoot out front, making handy use of the helicopter which had ‘parked’ outside the entrance!
There was a slight panic when Dale was told that his dog was locked inside his house. The dog sitter couldn’t get in – so suddenly the boys all had to concentrate to find a solution. Not easy the day after the night before..
The reception theme was Game of Thrones, done brilliantly by Jamie and his florist wife Charlotte Penfold. That really added something special to the atmosphere, with great speeches and presentations by both the boys and the girls.
A brilliant day and evening – one to remember.
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018
- Richard & Amanda (Ockenden Manor & Talbot, Cuckfield) - June 2, 2018
- Chris & Katie (Brinsop Court) - May 19, 2018
- Cat & Dale (South Lodge, Horsham) - December 9, 2017
- Beka & Lewis (Three Crowns) - May 20, 2017
- Will you marry me? - June 18, 2014
- Wedding Entrance Music - April 1, 2012
- Kevin & Helen, Southover Grange Lewes - May 30, 2011