What a beautiful wedding ceremony & reception at the Queens Hall, Cuckfield. The terrific fun couple, Adam & Ellen, who have been together for 10 years – finally tied the knot.
Ellen and her bridesmaids got ready at Ellen’s parents, meanwhile it was the Talbot pub, Cuckfield for the groom, groomsmen and some of the guests.
A poor weather forecast meant that the ceremony had to be indoors, but later on the sun did appear and the wind died down, allowing us to get some lovely shots in the garden.
It was an emotional day, but Adam’s father Lawrence, who had recently become very ill, was determined to be there. It meant so much to him and the family, that he was able to make it to Adam & Ellen’s big day.
Great speeches, lovely Paella, a wonderful cake baked by Becka and a fun disco by Mal, all made for a day to remember.
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019
- Darcy on the beach - August 14, 2019
- Woody the Vizsla - July 21, 2019
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 - July 7, 2019
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019
- Kate Photoshoot - May 27, 2019