We wandered around the lovely Allestree Park and nature reserve with Kate. It’s a great facility, which is the grounds of the original Allestree Hall, a 19th century grade II listed building, unfortunately now in need of much restoration. The grounds (over 300 acres) now include a golf course and is owned by Derby City Council.
We found some great backdrops pretty much everywhere we went. It was fairly late in the day by the time Kate became available, but there was still enough light to give the backgrounds enough of a pop.
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019
- Darcy on the beach - August 14, 2019
- Woody the Vizsla - July 21, 2019
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 - July 7, 2019
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019