We wandered around the lovely Allestree Park and nature reserve with Kate. It’s a great facility, which is the grounds of the original Allestree Hall, a 19th century grade II listed building, unfortunately now in need of much restoration. The grounds (over 300 acres) now include a golf course and is owned by Derby City Council.
We found some great backdrops pretty much everywhere we went. It was fairly late in the day by the time Kate became available, but there was still enough light to give the backgrounds enough of a pop.
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019
- Kate Photoshoot - May 27, 2019
- Adam & Ellen - May 11, 2019
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018