Great to be asked to produce the front cover image of ‘Deadly Deceit’, Cliff Comber’s sequel to his first action novel ‘Running For His Lives’ https://www.austinmacauley.com/book/running-his-lives
‘Deadly Deceit’ https://www.austinmacauley.com/book/deadly-deceit starts off where the first book left off, with ‘Dutch French’ in even more hot water. Published by Austin Macauley, this is the second in a trilogy by Cliff.
Cliff wanted ‘Jack & Jill’ (Clayton windmills), on the South Downs, to feature in the image, along with a Police helicopter. I was able to achieve this for him, along with his profile picture. Austin Macauley then used the image to produce a YouTube video, summarising the plot and actually bringing the scene to life, which is really quite effective. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRFLEdgU2O8
Cliff and I have been friends for many years, so I was happy to be involved in this very enjoyable project. The books are a good read too!
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019
- Darcy on the beach - August 14, 2019
- Woody the Vizsla - July 21, 2019
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 - July 7, 2019
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019