A fabulous country estate in Herefordshire, with woodland, lakes and lots of wildlife.
Fun celebrations started the night before, with quiz night, BBQ and not only that, it finished in the hot tub!
For the girls, getting ready the next morning meant sneaking the odd peak at the tv. They can be excused because the wedding happened to be the same day that Prince Harry & Meghan got hitched..
The whole day was at the same fantastic venue.
Chris had a slight problem getting the ring on Katie’s finger, but other than that, no hitches.
Following the ceremony was a lovely meal and some great speeches, which included a pen picture of each guest.
Chris and Katie are such a relaxed couple.
They obviously enjoyed the day and the superb setting. A truly special couple with a great outlook on life.
- Holly & Gregg - September 9, 2021
- Mick & Elke - August 28, 2021
- Francesca & Michael - August 22, 2021
- Danny & Teresa - July 22, 2021
- Duke photo-shoot - April 10, 2021
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019