Normally as a Mid Sussex Triathlon member, I’m busy marshalling during the event. This year however, apart from assisting in the first hour or so of booking athletes in during the early morning registration process, I was let off lightly. I had been asked by Steve ‘Mac’ (race director) to bring my camera gear and to take some shots of the event, so that we’d have plenty of material available for both future event promotion and to assist in the design of our new website, being developed by Mike Hook. I wasn’t expecting to witness a romantic marriage proposal.
As a photographer I’m always on the lookout for something unusual, but someone came up to me and hinted that it might be a good idea to remain in the finish line area for a little while. So I did and what was to follow was very emotional indeed. Just as Dani, Brighton Triathlon Club’s No 49 finished her race, she was met by her boyfriend Harry, who imminently became her fiance!
And so this years Mid Sussex Triathlon was a little more successful and eventful than usual!
- Hannah & Lee - June 12, 2022
- Holly & Gregg - September 9, 2021
- Mick & Elke - August 28, 2021
- Francesca & Michael - August 22, 2021
- Danny & Teresa - July 22, 2021
- Duke photo-shoot - April 10, 2021
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019