Time for a little wander around Tilgate Park, a wonderfully maintained area with lakes, woodland, lawns a nature reserve and lots of wildlife, including the graceful swans. A little stroll around the park in the sunshine (last bit of the unusually warm February sun perhaps). What beautiful light bursting through the trees and across the water.
Quite busy yesterday. Luckily they have expanded the car parks and there is plenty of space.
Lots of joggers, some with their dogs. Parents out with their little ones, having picnics, playing in the many park areas, feeding ducks (hopefully not bread, which is not good for them – they should apparently be fed grapes (cut in half to prevent choking) cracked corn, barley, oats, birdseed, or other grains.
Definitely worth the visit.
- Adam & Ellen - May 11, 2019
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018
- Richard & Amanda (Ockenden Manor & Talbot, Cuckfield) - June 2, 2018
- Chris & Katie (Brinsop Court) - May 19, 2018
- Cat & Dale (South Lodge, Horsham) - December 9, 2017