Time for a little wander around Tilgate Park, a wonderfully maintained area with lakes, woodland, lawns a nature reserve and lots of wildlife, including the graceful swans. A little stroll around the park in the sunshine (last bit of the unusually warm February sun perhaps). What beautiful light bursting through the trees and across the water.
Quite busy yesterday. Luckily they have expanded the car parks and there is plenty of space.
Lots of joggers, some with their dogs. Parents out with their little ones, having picnics, playing in the many park areas, feeding ducks (hopefully not bread, which is not good for them – they should apparently be fed grapes (cut in half to prevent choking) cracked corn, barley, oats, birdseed, or other grains.
Definitely worth the visit.
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019
- Darcy on the beach - August 14, 2019
- Woody the Vizsla - July 21, 2019
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 - July 7, 2019
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019