What a great trip we had visiting friends in Switzerland. Some wonderful walks along Lake Zurich in Richterswil and Lake Lucerne, but also a breathtaking visit up to Stoos, which is at the foot of the Fronalpstock mountain. To get there, you travel on the funicular railway – the steepest in the world. It travels 743 metres in altitude, in less than 7 minutes. It’s then two lots of cable cars (or a walk) to get the rest of the way. Stoos is at 1300m and the top of Frontalpstock is at 1922m.
There was also an added bonus when we reached the top – paragliders in action. I spoke to Sebastian in one group and asked if it would be ok to take a few shots as they set up and took off. He was happy for me to, asking if perhaps I could let him have any images, as they don’t usually get any from below. The winds were tricky, but they all managed a successful take off.
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019
- Kate Photoshoot - May 27, 2019
- Adam & Ellen - May 11, 2019
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018