Great weather today (for a change) for the Horsham District Showcase tour. I went to Steyning to watch the 40 or so classic and ‘supercars’ parading through in convoy.
Sue & I arrived early to browse the French market first, sampling the cheeses etc. The High Street of the small town became absolutely packed, as they eagerly awaited the arrival of the convoy.
I imagine the event was pretty good for business, most of the cafes and pubs brimming with people.
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019
- Kate Photoshoot - May 27, 2019
- Adam & Ellen - May 11, 2019
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018