Great weather today (for a change) for the Horsham District Showcase tour. I went to Steyning to watch the 40 or so classic and ‘supercars’ parading through in convoy.
Sue & I arrived early to browse the French market first, sampling the cheeses etc. The High Street of the small town became absolutely packed, as they eagerly awaited the arrival of the convoy.
I imagine the event was pretty good for business, most of the cafes and pubs brimming with people.
- Holly & Gregg - September 9, 2021
- Mick & Elke - August 28, 2021
- Francesca & Michael - August 22, 2021
- Danny & Teresa - July 22, 2021
- Duke photo-shoot - April 10, 2021
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019