Three Crowns, Wisborough Green
It’s always great to be a part of a happy event such as a wedding. However, to see Rebecca and Lewis, a couple who have been together for so long finally tying the knot, it just seemed so right.
The day began at the Welldiggers Arms, Low Heath, Petworth, where Rebecca, Lewis, their parents, the bridesmaids and Groomsmen got ready. A great venue with new chalet style accommodation.
Then off to Horsham for a quick registry office ceremony and quickly on to the Three Crowns at Wisborough. This is a lovely quaint village pub.
As usual, there never really is enough time, but Rebecca didn’t lose her cool and there were plenty of helpers.
At the Three Crowns they erected a lovely marquee, ready for the EXTRA service and the reception. Their stunning cake was home made and covered in edible photographs of Lewis and Rebecca going back several years to when they first met. The hilarious additional service was conducted by Rebecca’s uncle, Taylor…
There was a Doc Marten theme and both the groom and best man Tom (an ex American footballer) wore them, but the unexpected surprise of seeing their lovely daughter also wearing a pair, brought on a bit of happy emotion from Lewis…
A fab couple who looked so happy on this special day. It was such great fun to cover this wedding for you guys. Enjoy the rest of your lives together x
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019
- Sunny Seaford - February 24, 2019
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018
- Richard & Amanda (Ockenden Manor & Talbot, Cuckfield) - June 2, 2018
- Chris & Katie (Brinsop Court) - May 19, 2018
- Cat & Dale (South Lodge, Horsham) - December 9, 2017
- Beka & Lewis (Three Crowns) - May 20, 2017