The weather remained kind to us all day. Participants had a choice of swimming either 5km, 3km or 1km for charity, or if you were mad enough (and there were quite a few) you could partake in all three, swimming a total of 9km.
It was really well organised, we had 5 kayaks out there for safety and lots of home made cakes and flapjacks etc to replace all that lost energy.
More importantly, it was all for a great cause..
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019
- Darcy on the beach - August 14, 2019
- Woody the Vizsla - July 21, 2019
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 - July 7, 2019
- Father’s Day – out - June 17, 2019
- Switzerland - June 5, 2019
- Kate Photoshoot - May 27, 2019
- Adam & Ellen - May 11, 2019
- Steyning French Market with Supercars! - March 24, 2019
- Tilgate Park - February 28, 2019