In 1896 the origin ‘Emancipation Run’ celebrated the passing of the Locomotives on the Highway Act. This increased the permissible speed of cars to 14mph! Today is the 122nd anniversary of this Car Run.
Not quite as cold as last year thankfully, so sitting at the side of the road with a flask of hot coffee and my camera was actually quite pleasant (though perhaps a little sad).
The below shots are about 3 hours worth. Not just cars – a few vintage motor bikes and a couple of penny farthings..
- Holly & Gregg - September 9, 2021
- Mick & Elke - August 28, 2021
- Francesca & Michael - August 22, 2021
- Danny & Teresa - July 22, 2021
- Duke photo-shoot - April 10, 2021
- Deadly Deceit - November 16, 2020
- Kitesurfing Lancing Beach - February 2, 2020
- World Sleddog Championship - November 18, 2019
- Your Complete Wedding Checklist - November 7, 2019
- Mid Sussex Tri Club ‘5-3-1’ Swim Event - August 18, 2019