In 1896 the origin ‘Emancipation Run’ celebrated the passing of the Locomotives on the Highway Act. This increased the permissible speed of cars to 14mph! Today is the 122nd anniversary of this Car Run.
Not quite as cold as last year thankfully, so sitting at the side of the road with a flask of hot coffee and my camera was actually quite pleasant (though perhaps a little sad).
The below shots are about 3 hours worth. Not just cars – a few vintage motor bikes and a couple of penny farthings..
- NYC Model Shoot – Rozalinda - February 12, 2019
- 2018 Bonhams London to Brighton Veteran Car Run - November 4, 2018
- Darcy’s Cake Smash - September 27, 2018
- Richard & Amanda (Ockenden Manor & Talbot, Cuckfield) - June 2, 2018
- Chris & Katie (Brinsop Court) - May 19, 2018
- Cat & Dale (South Lodge, Horsham) - December 9, 2017
- Beka & Lewis (Three Crowns) - May 20, 2017
- Will you marry me? - June 18, 2014
- Wedding Entrance Music - April 1, 2012
- Kevin & Helen, Southover Grange Lewes - May 30, 2011